expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

dimanche 4 mai 2014

Mother's day


Mother's day is quickly approaching and I had nothing to do with my kiddos for this special day.... I have always love to craft.... So, that's why I decided to create a card that student will give to their mother, grandmother or aunt (they choose!). I will print it on cardboard and students will have to color it. Also, I will ask them to fill in the blanks by adding specific words.
Hope you like it! OH and by the way...Happy Mother's Day! : )









I did a black and white version.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5UbsBPimawFWXNvc3pkZXh5VWM/edit?usp=sharing







I hope you have a beautiful week!

Much love!


4 commentaires :

  1. Thanks! I am going to do this on Thursday with my little ones....can't wait :)

    RépondreEffacer
    Réponses
    1. My pleasure!!!! :) I did it today with my students and they did great...: )

      Effacer
  2. Me han ayudado mucho tus actividades, este mes estoy viendo con los chicos partes del cuerpo con los monstruos así que los materiales que encontré en tu sitio son una maravilla! Gracias por compartirlos!!

    RépondreEffacer
    Réponses
    1. Mi español no es perfecto, pero quiero darle las gracias por su mensaje. ¿Eres un maestro en España?

      Effacer