expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

mardi 4 mars 2014

Numbers



With my grade one students, we've seen numbers from zero to ten.

I've shown them this video:

I've created an activity where I asked students to color in the number with the good color. For example, I said to pupils: "Colour number ONE in yellow''.

To download the worksheet related to this song, click here.


To download BINGO cards that I did for cycle one students click here.
I printed these Bingo cards on cardboard and then I lamitated them.




To download my poster about numbers, from 1 to 100, click here.


I've put my .pdf doc. on an USB key and I went to Bureau en Gros. For 15,99+txs, they printed it on a big poster for me.




To download a BINGO card, for cycle two students, numbers 1 to 31, click here.
To download a BINGO card, for cycle two students, numbers 1 to 50, click here.




8 commentaires :

  1. I'm using your bingo cards for a division game! Thanks for sharing :)

    RépondreEffacer
  2. Awesome bingo cards. Using for kids' French class. Merci beaucoup!

    RépondreEffacer
  3. Thanks for everything your offer. That is so generous!!! WOW!

    RépondreEffacer
  4. Usarei aqui no Brasil com meus alunos, tks!!!

    RépondreEffacer
  5. Great! Do I need only this set of the cards to play the game? I can't find any more on your site.

    RépondreEffacer
  6. Thanks for sharing! I will use bingo game with my students.
    Regards
    Beata

    RépondreEffacer