Here is a very simple game that I call ''Zip Zap Zoop''. This game is perfect for revision.
Students have to answer questions on different topics that they learned through school year. This cool game can be use for any subjects. It requires almost no pre-class preparation. All you need is questions...You can print mine if you want...You'll find the link below.....Most of my questions where created for cycle two students.
How to play...
- Divide the class into teams.
- Put the points cards randomly in each fries boxes.
- Have a member of the first team choose a category.
- Read the question out loud.
- Students has 15 seconds to answer.
- If they are correct they choose a number on a fries container and take out a points card in it.
- If you take out the points card named Zip, it means that the team collects all the points from the team of their choice.
- If you take out the points card name Zap, it means that the team gives all their points to the team who played before them.
- If you take out the points card name Zoop, it means that the team collects everyone's points.
- If students are wrong, the following team has the right to reply.
- Record the points on the board or on the chart below.
|I record points on this chart.|